Thursday, May 31, 2018

WHAT WENT WRONG?

This is for Enterpreneurs and prospective enterpreneurs. 

Please ensure that you read it to the end.



A woman started selling food using a small space in front of her house as she doesn't have enough money to pay for the huge shop rent.

She started well and on a promising note too, having many of the people in the neighbourhood coming to her canteen to eat.

But just six months down the line, the numbers of people that patronize her began to diminish, even the school where she takes her food to, where students buys her food, ask her to stop.

A year later, her food business had folded up completely.

In another 2-months, another woman saw a need to start a food business in that locality and 6-months down the line, the customers she were 3times the number the first woman had and her business is still doing well.

So I asked, "WHERE DID THE FIRST WOMAN GET IT WRONG?



Before you start attributing the success of the 2nd woman to spirituality, occultic powers and the rest.
Or the failure of the first woman to spiritual forces and likewise.

This is what you must know, that business is dynamic and before you go into business,

"YOU MUST KNOW WHY OTHERS HAVE FAILED IN THAT SAME LINE OF BUSINESS"

 The first woman failed to check some things and as an entrepreneur, Please ask yourself the following questions in these areas:

1. Punctuality: how punctual am I before my competitors ?

2. Consistent: How consistent in the services I am offering?

3. Demands: Do I often and regularly meet me customers demands and taste?

4. Unique: what makes the services/goods I am selling/offerings unique to that of my competitors?

5. Feedback: Do I always ask my customers for feedback after each transactions/business deal?

You will agree with me that if the first woman had done some the above things, I am sure her business won't
have folded up.

 The bottom line is as an Enterpreneur, "ALWAYS ASK WHERE AM I GOING WRONG?



Meet me @ the TOP
(Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp. +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment