Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WHY YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE ! (Part 2)


“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece ~ Brian Tracy

Imagine someone going through School (Primary, secondary and university) ended up studying a course you didn’t love, all because you were influenced by your parents and friends who felt that is the course for you.

Imagine someone waking up everyday and going to a job you didn’t love doing, returning home tired and exhausted  and doing everything possible to ensure that your organization grow.

Funny as it sounds, most people go through life  without accomplishing fulfillment simple because they don’t do what they love.

It was my father’s dream  that I should become a medical doctor. Infact, while I was still in secondary school, he bought textbooks on anatomy and human physiology  for me.

While I was in S.S. 2 Class, I began writing short stories and because I was a science student, I didn’t really developed my writing skills.

As fate will have it, it happened that when I wrote my JAMB examination, that my result was withheld and the result was never released.

In the period of waiting to write another JAMB, My aunty enrolled me for a Computer training which I started and during that period also, I developed my writing skills, writing creative and motivational articles and also short stories.

Today, whatever I do is as a result of developing my writing skills and computer knowledge as I always go for refresher courses and seminars from time to time.  I also sponsored myself through higher institution.

Brian Tracy advised, “The potential of an average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored and a world of opportunities waiting to be released  and channeled toward some great good”

To discovered your potential and use it to its maximum, you must start doing what you love

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp   +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment