Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WHY YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE ! (Part 1)


“If you want to be successful, you must focus on what you can do and not what you can’t ~ John C. Maxwell

Let me start with myself, I am Ben Prolific Odes, a Blogger, Teacher, Enterpreneur, Writer and Motivational Speaker.

My friends and contacts know me for always posting motivational messages, jokes and inspirational stories.

Several people kept telling me that I am always disturbing them with my write-ups while many love it. If you don’t like receiving them, let me know so that I can remove you from my broadcast list.

The truth is I love what am doing and I enjoy doing it – posing motivational articles and updates, giving you amazing facts.

Most times as individuals, Our parents, relatives, teachers, religious leaders, friends and colleagues never give us the opportunity to express ourselves into doing what we really want to do.

We are influenced into doing what we don’t love, we succumb to peer pressure and worst still ending up marrying a partner who never believes in our vision.

Joseph Campbell advised, “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls”

Yes, have you ever asked yourself this question?

“WHAT DO I REALLY LOVE TO DO? IS THAT WHAT AM DOING CURRENTLY?

If I am given an opportunity to quit what I am doing presently, will I accept to quit or just continue doing it.

Please, be sincere with yourself, kindly answer the above questions

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp   +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment