Wednesday, October 5, 2016

WHY THE WORLD NEED TEACHERS?


Today marks world Teachers day celebrated 5th October every year. 

I am proud to be a TEACHER, I have been teaching for 7years now. I love teaching and I enjoy it. It gives me joy impacting knowledge to these young and creative minds.

Before I started business, I had started teaching. Even before I started blogging, I had been a teacher.

There is no profession that is as noble as the teaching profession where you get to impact others with knowledge, interact with others, shape their lives and characters, and prepare them for the society.

Listen, we are what we are today as a result of what we are taught. It is our teachers that has shaped us to become what we are.

If you are good in a particular subjects, remember it is because that teacher did a good job to ensure that you love that subject and that you are good at it.

I commend those who go into teaching and pour all their hearts into it.

let's look at the following qualities that a good teacher must possess:

1. A teacher must be patient: it takes patience to teach others

2. A teacher must be ready to sacrifice: A good teacher must be ready to sacrifice her time, energy and resources to ensure that her student becomes the best.

3. Teachers must understand the mood and psychology of students and put them in good mood for them to learn.

4. A good teacher must be well-informed and knowledgeable on whatever she chooses to teaches.

5. A good teacher must not be temperamental and slow to anger.

Kudos to all the teachers out there who are shaping the lives of these young ones

Surely, we shall have our reward here on earth and on the world to come.

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp. +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment