Wednesday, October 5, 2016

SHOULDN'T THE TEACHERS BE GIVEN A NEW TITLE?



Isn't it ideal to give our teachers a new title?

Sure, it is. What are we to give them? Anybody?

Well, I have a befitting title for them.

They should be called EDUCATIONISTS.

Awww! Cool, isn't it?
An educationist should be praised. Those moments of teaching over and over, being your second parents all in the name of ''these students' brains have to be remoulded''.

An educationist remoulds the earth. Brings a clear view of what has to be done. Yet what's the reward?

Well, most people do say that the reward of an educationist is in heaven.
I kept wondering, why should it be in heaven? They teach on earth, not in heaven so their reward should be right here on earth.

I noticed something about educationists.

You ask me what it is?

I noticed educationists doesn't belong to the league of those who abuse their profession.
Yes, they will make sure their children have the certificate that can guarantee them to teach before allowing them.

You should find out.

GRATITUDE
My appreciation goes to Daddy, Mummy, Sister Rukayat, Brother Hammed, Brother Abdulahi; a big thank you to you all. My ever amazing teachers in both A.G.B.S and V.C.H.S; I doff my hijab for you all and lastly my Arabic teacher; you are celebrated. A day is not enough to celebrate you all.

Great families, I just celebrated my teachers. You should do the same.
The two words: 'thank you', can actually go a long way.

#happy_educationist_day
#i_am_proud_to_come_from_the_family_of_educationists

Sulaiman Rasidat Oluwakemi.
The Personal Development Empress.

2 comments: