Saturday, September 10, 2016

DON'T WORRY, TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, YOU WILL GET THERE


I just noticed that Life is too short to commit suicide cuz In the year 2002 nokia
3310 was N75,000 with N40,000 econet sim card,
but today its N700 and the sim is free..



In 2003 Samsung c100 was N48,000 and I must recharge with at least N1,500 airtime
every two weeks or else my sim will be blocked. today its N800 and I don't even
need to recharge to retain my sim {customers are needed}...

In 2004 Sendo x with camera and 16mb memory card {one of the cheapest mp3 enabled phone back den}was N39,000 today
its free...

In 2006 Sagem my v55 was N30,000 today
its going for N300... And nobody want to buy it.

In 2008 Blackberry bold 2
was N135,000 today blackberry is no more producing new bold 2... so London used na
N8,000.. U can get 9ja used for N6,000

So my dear reader, if haven't started to use HTC, Samsung Galaxy tab, Tecno Phatom, Ipad porch, smart phones, android, ipad,

Don't get worried and don't be discouraged, your turn is coming. Very soon, na phones wey u go use play be that.

#......Be Patient.

This makes me wonder why some girls go crazy simply because of material things.

U want brazilian hair,
U want LV bag, but remember, Beatles was
The most expensive car in 1980'z.....THIN K!!!
See d kinda of depreciation it experienced within short period.

BEAUTY FADES! WEALTH can also be ERASED.

Just work hard, Have a good character and remain honest and also be positive minded!!!

In 2006, I worked @ d lagos Int'l trade fair and funny enough, all d money I was paid, I used it in buying a Samsung phone that has a bluetooth with camera. The first of its kind as at then. How happy I felt.

Sadly, the phone was stolen when I went to Idumota for some shopping with my boss.

I have used countless number of phones since then.

Nigeria is in recession, you are going through hard times. No job, no money, you can barely feed, let alone carter for your basic needs.

Don't be discouraged, TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Words could barely discribed how happy I felt, when I got my first job as a teacher and guess what was the salary? Just N3,000 and I was doing it deligently.

I remember, when I first started business and I did a job of N5,000 and was paid full, I celebrated it.

Today, the story is different and am happy with God's blessings upon my life.

Am always positive minded, I choose to be optimistic about life and that has always been my attitude through the years.

Why don't you cultivate the same Positive attitude?

You will get there, nothing will stop YOU.

Time shall favour you.
The economy will favour you.
The Lord will favour you.

Can I hear your Amen

You are free to share with anyone who you feel is discouraged or going through difficult times.

This was carefully and constructively written for them.

God bless you. God bless Nigeria and God bless our leaders.

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp + 2348166235519

0 comments:

Post a Comment