Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos.


I saw an advert at Mowe about a job vacancy,i decided i was going to apply for the post of hotel receptionist with basic salary 45k and free accommodation, i was so exited when i saw the benefit attached to the job.


So I called the number and i was directed to their office, on getting to the office,the secretary told me the agent fee is 2500, without hesitating i paid the money the following day.

I was given the address and the hotel is situated at Festac, i packed few of my things and was set to go and resume work, i had to borrow tfare from my sister on that day.

To my greatest surprise I had spent almost all i have with me before getting the location, I knocked at the gate and I explain to the gateman about my mission, he told me they had employed someone about two month ago.

I felt like crying when I heard they had employed someone else, what comes to my mind is how I will get back to mowe from festac.

I had to beg for transport before I could get to mowe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment