Thursday, April 15, 2021

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada


Ray Reddington @_Larenzo who graduated with third class from OAU discovers he’s a genius while studying in Canada


A Nigerian man has revealed that he never knew about his ingenuity till he went to further his education in Canada.

According to the Twitter user identified as @_Larenzo, he graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) with a third class degree, but when he started studying in Canada, his lecturers were impressed with his problem-solving skills.

He later discovered after taking an IQ test, that he was a genius whose intelligence was greatly underrated owing to Nigeria’s falling standard of education.

According to @_Larenzo, he topped his class upon graduation from the university in Canada.

See his tweet

In OAU I graduated with a 3rd class, In Canada my lecturers urged me to take an IQ test after they saw my methods in solving shit.

Turns out I'm a genius. By my test results I'm smarter that 99% of the world and yes I topped my class.

Who would have known ��‍♂️



0 comments:

Post a Comment