Wednesday, August 15, 2018

MONEY ANSWERS TO THE SKILLFUL (Part 2)


It was a Cool environmental Saturday morning, I must be at the Provincial Headquarters in Magodo GRA for SOD (School of Disciples)lectures.


I left Ikorodu before dawn so as to get to venue of the lecture before 7am since it was environmental morning and movement is restricted between 7am - 10am.

On getting to Ketu, at CMD road junction, there was a security Officer of Zenith Bank Plc who beckoned on me to come since he noticed that I was walking towards the bank premises.
"Do you want to withdraw cash" he asked me "No, am just trying to hide from those security officers who are arresting people" I said.

"Alright come inside" I went in and thanked him. He asked where I was going to that early morning which I told him.

Unknowingly to me, he was also a Professional photographer and fortunately, that Saturday was the Graduation day of the Out-going students.

"Can I come with my camera to cover the events? He asked. "Yes, you can if you think you are that good" I replied.

He requested for my phone number and I collected his number as well. We became friends from that very day.

I arrived the venue just few minutes past 7am
. Lecture commenced for my set and by 12pm, it was graduation for the outgoing set.

Lo and behold, my friend arrived at the venue fully dressed as a Photographer and not as the Security officer that I saw few hours ago. He made more that N20,000 snapping guests and Students who were graduating on that day.

So stop complaining that you graduated and yet no job, rather admit that you don't have the required skills needed to make money"
Thanks for reading

Ben Prolific Odes

0 comments:

Post a Comment