Saturday, October 22, 2016

WHY YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE ! (Part 3)


“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing” ~ Dale Carnegie

I know you want to succeed and you desire to live a fulfilled life, that is simply why you must do what you love and also love what you do.

Today, pause and ask yourself, do I really love what am doing presently? Does it really give me joy when am doing it?


Each time I go to work, do I get excited? Do I look forward to Mondays and other working days?

Martin Luther King Jnr said, “If you haven’t found what you will die for, then you are not fit to live”

Martin Luther King Jnr fought Segregation and racism in U.S.A at a time that Segregation and racism was at its peak. The blacks were discriminated and trampled upon. They didn’t have any freedom to exercise their rights.

Luther used non-violent protest to make known his stand against segregation and racism. He was famously known for his I have a dream speech, and I quote

I have a dream that one day, my four little children will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character…”

Yes, Martin Luther had that dream and so he pursued that dream with all his strength and might. Unfortunately he was assassinated before that dream was fulfilled.


My dear reader, I know you have dreams, talents and gifts that will make you achieve greatness and fulfillment. Never you abandon them and pursue someone else’s dream and ambition.

I will end this series with this advise from Henry Kissinger, “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere”

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp   +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment