Saturday, July 23, 2016

OUR WORST FEAR



“Take the first step in faith, you don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step” ~ Martin Luther King Jr

Our worst fear is failure, and most people live under the shadow of failure that they are so scared of failing that they don’t take any risk at all.

But listen to me, our worst fear shouldn’t be failure but “How do you rise each time you fail?”

You must understand that failure happens to everyone but real successful people are those who rose up whenever they encountered failure and kept trying until they achieved success.

If you have failed before or even failed many times, then don’t be afraid anymore, rather think of how to rise each time you fail.

I had tasted the bitter pill of failure that I am not scared of failing anymore. All I just do is to take that bold step and if I fail I try again and if I succeed, I proceed to take another step.

So today, like a snail, you must come out of your shell if you must get to where you are going. Don’t be scared of failure anymore.

Ralph Waldo Emerson advised, “Do the things you fear and the fear of death is certain”

Meet me @ the TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp - 08166235519)





0 comments:

Post a Comment