Sunday, July 31, 2016

ACTION IS THE REAL MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE



 “Action is the real measure of intelligence” ~ Napoleon Hill

 No matter how good your decisions may be, they must be backed up with positive actions, if not, they are just a waste of time.

For about a week now, I have been doing marketing for my business. I got to this school and introduced my bulk sms service to them. The Proprietor said, “I have been hearing about bulk sms, but I don’t really understand it. Can you quickly do a practical on it by sending a text to my phone?”

I agreed. I quickly brought out my blackberry phone, asked for his phone number, opened my bulksms site and sent him a message. He was impressed and without wasting time, we went into further negotiations.

The truth is, you don’t need to tell people that you are intelligent, they will know by the actions you are taking. You claim to be intelligent in school, graduated with a first class degree, have never failed any exams.

Now the question is what are the positive actions you are taking towards achieving your dreams?

The only thing that separates your decision from reality is action. Whatever you desire to get, whatever position you desire to attain, hardwork will take you there.

Listen to Nore Roberts “If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no, if you don’t step forward, you are always in the same place”

Did you get that? Go after what you want. What stops you from achieving  your dreams? Laziness is the answer. The earlier you starts working hard towards making your dream a reality, the better for you.
Meet me @ the TOP

BEN PROLIFIC ODES
Whatsapp - +2348166235519

0 comments:

Post a Comment