Thursday, May 28, 2015

I CAN'T AFFORD TO ...

I can’t afford to fail my creator,
For he has deposited great potential in me

 I can’t afford to fail my family,
Because they are my support and pillars

 I can’t afford to fail my siblings,
For they all look up to me

 I can’t afford to fail the town or village am from,
For I can transform it and make it a better place

 I can’t afford to fail the community where I live,
For it has provided me with a peaceful and conducive atmosphere to succeed

 I can’t afford to fail my organization,
For I am a great part of it I can’t afford to fail my nation,

For I can make it great I can’t afford to fail the world,
For they all depend on me

 I can’t afford to be a failure,
For there are lives waiting for me to be affected positively

 I can’t afford to be a failure,
 Oh no, I can’t be a failure

For there are destinies attached to mine
 There are millions of people waiting for me to succeed 

The above poem written by me says it all.
 And if I can’t afford to be a failure,

then you that is reading this poem can’t afford to be a failure

 I am waiting for you @ the TOP
 So meet me @ d TOP
 Its countdown to my birthday

 Ben Prolific Odes
(Writer, Teacher & Motivational Speaker)

(BBM - 2677F5D0, WhatsApp - 08166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment