Monday, September 26, 2016

JOKE (1)

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park when I saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone.


So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time..



Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone which was infinix hot 2..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene..

He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face..

He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent..

So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.

The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town...

I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money..

The woman wrote a cheque of 5million. And she asked me of my full names. As she was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

Pls am going back to bed to sleep again and continue this dream. I must get this N5million naira

Goodmorning and how was ur weekend

Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp - +2348166235519)

0 comments:

Post a Comment