Friday, November 4, 2016

DON'T ENVY OTHERS, RATHER USE YOUR GIFT

Recently, someone ask me this question, "Ben do you always write your motivational post, or you copy them somewhere"

My reply was I always write every article I post and I don't copy anyone"


Every article I post on facebook, whatsapp, BBM, or on my blog are written by me.

To achieve this, I have a quiet time when I sit down to write and I also have mentors whose articles I gleaned from, their powerful quotes I extract.

The bible says "God has given us gift according according to our ability" (Matthew 25:15).

All we need to do is to use them right.



Have you wondered why God made you just the way you are? Your physique, your skin colour, your passion, your strength etc, it was for a purpose.

Listen to John Wooden, "Everything we know, we learn from someone else"

Rather than desiring to be like someone else, why not learn how to use your gift? Why not study and improve on yourself.

BE YOURSELF, BE CREATIVE, BE AN ORIGINAL

Sister Mary Lauretta advised,
"To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with what you do"

So today, my advice for you is, "If there is anyone who has the gifts and talents you desire and you crave to be like that person, Don't envy them, rather study to be like that Person

Find out what you really love doing and start doing it. It doesn't matter what people say. Even if they don't believe in you. You must believe in yourself and start something.

I will end with this quote from Zig Ziglar that "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have"


Dont accept anything less than the best, give your best. Spend time refining your gifts and improving on yourself. I know you will make it cause IT'S IN YOU!

Meet me @ d TOP
Ben Prolific Odes
(Whatsapp - 08166235519, BBM - 2677F5D0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment